liner-for-two: Round rear lounge seating area with electrically extendible TV lounger - Unique 4-room concept
Sets standards among motorhomes with a rear lounge seating area: electrically lowering lengthways single beds at the front with spacious, continuous sleeping area, exclusive round lounge seating area at the rear, and an extra-wide kitchen with an elegantly curved kitchen work surface and comfort luxury washroom in between. Discover the sophisticated features of the liner-for-two!
Available on Fiat Ducato AL-KO single axle/double axle and Iveco Daily 5.6 t/6.7 t.
- Model 53: Fiat Ducato AL-KO single axle with permissible gross weight of up to 4.8 t or Iveco Daily with permissible gross weight of up to 5.8 t
- Model 53 L: Fiat Ducato AL-KO twin axle with permissible gross weight of up to 5.5 t or Iveco Daily with permissible gross weight of up to 6.7 t
- Fiat Ducato safety package as standard: Airbag, ABS, ESP, ASR, electronic immobiliser, Hillholder, Traction Plus, Hill Descent Control, automatic start/stop, cruise control stability control for trailer, collision braking system, side wind assistant (single axle)
- Iveco Daily safety package as standard: ESP, ABS, electric immobiliser, ASR, Hillholder
- Carthago driver's cabin visibility concept
- Carthago full LED headlights (dipped beam and main beam) including LED daytime driving lights
- XL main cabin door “Safetylux” with extra-strong and stable door, wider passage dimensions of 63 cm and large door window
- Round rear lounge seating area, unique 4-room concept
- Optional: TV lounger and electrically extendible 40" LED flat screen
- Large, curved kitchen with elegant kitchen work surface in vertical waveform for visual room partitioning, with storage cabinet and sliding door opposite
- Comfort luxury washroom with separable changing room and floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
- Electrically lowerable drop-down bed with lengthways single beds and continuous sleeping area of up to 200 cm
- All of this with a vehicle length of just 7.83 metres
- Double floor with huge, heated storage compartment, usable height up to 57 cm
- Large, central through-loading space (interior height up to 36 cm*) with large double floor storage compartment (usable height up to 36 cm*), easily loadable via large, self-supporting living area floor hatch, extra-deep double floor external storage compartment (height 63 cm, width 110 cm)
- Pedelec scooter garage, interior height up to 114 cm (model 53), extra-large scooter garage with interior height of up to 145 cm (model 53 L), loadable up to 450 kg*
Self-sufficiency / equipment
- 210 l fresh water, 155 l waste water
- 2 x 80 Ah gel battery (extendible to 3 x 80 Ah)
- ALDE warm water heating, real warm water underfloor heating in the seating group area
- Double floor with underfloor heating effect
- Carthago driver’s cabin thermal concept
*depending on model
„Großzügige Tanks und eine komplexe Stromversorgung erlauben es, den liner-for-two auch über einen längeren Zeitraum autark zu nutzen, ganz egal ob im heißen Sommer oder im kalten Winter.“
Reisemobil International 06/2020
“Elegant and spacious: the interior of the liner-for-two is more reminiscent of a designer apartment than a motorhome. You can work quietly and comfortably in the office and television room in the front part of the vehicle. [...] Kitchen studio: the large liner-for-two kitchen has household dimensions and exemplary upscale equipment. [...] The high standard of the equipment and the outstanding workmanship quality speak for themselves.”
"The manufacturer's successful top-of-the-range series has been given a "new" face for the 2021 season. This is perfectly complemented by the high-performance headlights in full LED technology, which were specially developed and manufactured for Carthago."
AutoBild Reisemobil 02/2021
"Carthago's flagship is aimed at couples who don't want to miss out on a certain luxury and plenty of living space, even on camping trips."
Reisemobil International 02/2021
"Das Raumkonzept mit der großen Rundsitzgruppe im Heck und den elektrisch absenkbaren Einzelbetten über dem Fahrerhaus bleibt unangetastet."