c-tourer Lightweight / Comfort: The sophisticated all-rounder
Lightweight models with short vehicle lengths for the requirements of the 3.5 t weight class and comfort models with a gross weight of up to 4.5 t
A unique entry into the Carthago premium class:
the c-tourer coachbuilt has all of the advantages of a Carthago with an amazingly attractive price-performance ratio. It is a lightweight among its contemporaries at the same time. The c-tourer model range provides both layouts for the 3.5t weight class (optionally also up to a gross weight of 4.5 t) and comfort models with a gross weight of up to 4.5 t.
c-tourer on Fiat Ducato
Elegant, comfortable and extremely practical at the same time. These are the attributes with which the c-tourer defines the step-up to the Carthago liner premium class. All Carthago c-tourer models are available on the Fiat Ducato chassis, which has proven itself for many years, they have been comprehensively upgraded in the last few years and are also light and extremely economical.
c-tourer on Mercedes-Benz
With the four most popular c-tourer models, you can optionally decide on a powerful chassis from Mercedes-Benz with an AL-KO low frame. The technically innovative basic vehicle impresses with maximum comfort and modern safety and assistant systems.
Models: T 142 DB, T 143 LE, T 144 LE, T 144 QB, T 145 DB H
- All lightweight models with a practical payload, also in the 3.5t weight class, thanks to Carthago lightweight construction technology and short vehicle lengths of up to max. 7.10 m
- Optionally also available with a gross weight of up to 4.5 t and therefore more payload
Models: T 148 LE H, T 148 LE, T 149 LE, T 150 QB
- Comfort-oriented layouts over a vehicle length of 7.34 m
- Considerable feeling of spaciousness and high payload reserves with a gross weight of up to 4.5 t
- Fiat Ducato 35 light/40 heavy or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 414 CDI*, special Carthago AL-KO low frame with 198 cm wide wheelbase rear axle
- Fiat Ducato safety package as standard: Airbag, ESP, ABS, ASR, , electronic immobiliser, Hillholder, Traction Plus, Hill Descent Control, automatic start/stop, cruise control, side wind assistant, trailer stability control, collision braking system / Mercedes-Benz Sprinter safety package as standard: Airbag, side wind assistant, Hillholder, ABS, ASR, EBV, ESP
- Optional: Fiat driver’s assistance package
- XL main cabin door “premium two 2.0” with wider passage size of 63 cm, secure double locking and extra-wide door window
- “Smartline plus” furniture design, two worlds of style
- Single level living area floor
- L-shaped lounge seating area with ergonomically designed upholstery and wide side seat bench
- Comfort corner kitchen or corner kitchen* with six large drawers, raised kitchen worktop for visual room partitioning and as additional storage area
- Different washroom solutions: maximum comfort with separable changing room*
- Beds with extra-large sleeping dimensions
- Double floor with huge, heated storage compartment, usable height up to 55.5 cm
- Exterior access via several large hatches, convenient access from the interior via the seat bench cover of the L-shaped lounge seating area and the swing-up side seat bench*
- Large, central through-loading space (interior height 22 cm) with extra-low double floor storage compartment (usable height 46 cm) with large, self-supporting living area floor hatch
- Scooter garage: interior height up to 120 cm*, loadable up to 350 k
Self-sufficiency / equipment
- 150 l fresh water, 140 l waste water
- 1 x 80 Ah gel batteries (can be increased to 2 x 80 AH)
- Truma Combi 6 warm air storage heating system, optional: Alde warm water heating*
- Double floor with underfloor heating effect
*depending on model
"The kitchen scores well in other aspects, too. It looks good, with curves aplenty and a mix of pale wood, gloss white and contrasting mottled charcoal worktop. Another plus is the sink cover that inverts and becomes a useful (ans surprisingly study) shelf."
"Inside the washroom itself, the space is well used. There's plenty of storage, including recesses with rails to keep their contents in place, and good details such a drying rail and useful worktop around the basin. Plastic screens fold and rotate to create a fairly generous shower with excellent water pressure."
AutoBild Reisemobil 04/2021
"Proven layout meets clever space solutions meets grandiose base. The c-tourer with star is the optimal travel companion for experienced campers who want to invest in a compact, high-quality and timeless motorhome."