The c-tourer Lightweight models impress with their short vehicle lengths of up to 7,16 m, their perfect handling and an amazingly light own weight. Thanks to the Carthago lightweight construction
technology, they are ideal for certification within the 3.5 t weight class.
c-tourer on Fiat Ducato
Elegant, comfortable and extremely practical at the same time. These are the attributes with which the c-tourer defines the step-up to the Carthago liner premium class. All Carthago c-tourer models are available on the Fiat Ducato chassis, which has proven itself for many years, they have been comprehensively upgraded in the last few years and are also light and extremely economical.
c-tourer on Mercedes-Benz
With the four most popular c-tourer models, you can optionally decide on a powerful chassis from Mercedes-Benz with an AL-KO low frame. The technically innovative basic vehicle impresses with maximum comfort and modern safety and assistant systems.
Model: T 143 LE, T 145 RB LE
- Lightweight model with a practical payload, also in the 3.5 t weight class, thanks to Carthago lightweight construction technology and a short vehicle lengths of 7,16 m
- Optionally also available with a gross weight of up to 4.5 t and therefore more payload
- Fiat Ducato 35 light/40 heavy or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 415 CDI*, special Carthago AL-KO low frame with 198 cm wide wheelbase rear axle
- Fiat Ducato safety package as standard: Airbag, ESP, ABS, ASR, , electronic immobiliser, Hillholder, Traction Plus, Hill Descent Control, automatic start/stop, cruise control, side wind assistant, trailer stability control, collision braking system / Mercedes-Benz Sprinter safety package as standard: Airbag, side wind assistant, Hillholder, ABS, ASR, EBV, ESP
- Optional: Fiat driver’s assistance package
- XL main cabin door “premium two 2.0” with wider passage size of 63 cm, secure double locking and extra-wide door window
- “Smartline plus” furniture design, choice of several worlds of style
- Single level living area floor
- L-shaped lounge seating area with ergonomically designed upholstery, wide side seat bench and 360° rectangular living area table with chrome piping
- Space-saving galley kitchen with six large drawers, separate waste bin in separate hygiene area and designer overhead storage compartment with vertical waveform (T 143 LE)
- Comfort corner kitchen with large, curved work sur-face, six large drawers, separate waste bin in separate hygiene area, designer overhead storage cabinet with vertical waveform and elevated kitchen worktop for visual room partitioning and as an additional work surface (T 145 RB LE)
- Combination bathroom with spacious round shower that is completely separable using a sliding door and a large mirrored storage cabinet (T 143 LE)
- Comfort luxury bathroom with spacious washroom and toilet room with spacious mirrored cabinet and wash table base unit, and shower opposite (T 145 RB LE)
- Private changing room*
- Extra-large beds with sleeping areas up to 200 cm in length
- Double floor with huge, heated storage compartment, usable height up to 55.5 cm
- Exterior access via several large hatches, convenient access from the interior via the seat bench cover of the L-shaped lounge seating area and the lift-up side seat bench*
- Large, central through-loading space (interior height 22 cm) with extra-low double floor storage compartment (usable height 46 cm) with large, self-supporting living area floor hatch
- Scooter garage: interior height up to 120 cm*, loadable up to 350 kg
Self-sufficiency / equipment
- 150 l fresh water, 140 l waste water
- 1 x 80 Ah gel batteries (can be increased to 2 x 80 AH)
- Truma Combi 6 warm air storage heating system, optional: Alde warm water heating*
- Double floor with underfloor heating effect
*depending on model
"The kitchen scores well in other aspects, too. It looks good, with curves aplenty and a mix of pale wood, gloss white and contrasting mottled charcoal worktop. Another plus is the sink cover that inverts and becomes a useful (ans surprisingly study) shelf."
"Inside the washroom itself, the space is well used. There's plenty of storage, including recesses with rails to keep their contents in place, and good details such a drying rail and useful worktop around the basin. Plastic screens fold and rotate to create a fairly generous shower with excellent water pressure."
AutoBild Reisemobil 04/2021
"Proven layout meets clever space solutions meets grandiose base. The c-tourer with star is the optimal travel companion for experienced campers who want to invest in a compact, high-quality and timeless motorhome."
Note: The permissible gross vehicle weight is a value defined by the manufacturer which the vehicle must not exceed, even when loaded. It therefore has an influence on the approvable number of seats, the possibilities for selecting special equipment and the remaining additional load capacity. Detailed information about weights can be found here.